Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm posting this from a phone... Yay technology.

I'll keep this short and sweet: I don't know where to begin or really where to end. Everything is kind of blending together and I feel like I am clawing at thin air trying to reach a conclusion to something that echos of madness. Being cryptic is only fun when you feel like you are losing your mind. If I'm clingy or needy it's because I am trying m hardest not to crumble.... I want, and need to keep it together for at least a litte while longer. I hate breaking down in front of people because there's always that awkward moment of figuring out how to handle it. It's so hard for me to be real with people sometimes because all I want is to make sure they feel comfortable and validated. Jesus... I am so in need of Your tender touch.

No comments: